Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v B'mouth?

Loris Karius
      6 (5.8%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      11 (10.7%)
      Lucas Leiva
      3 (2.9%)
      Dejan Lovren
      2 (1.9%)
      James Milner
      20 (19.4%)
      Emre Can
      11 (10.7%)
      Jordan Henderson
      3 (2.9%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      5 (4.9%)
      Sadio Mane
      32 (31.1%)
      Roberto Firmino
      1 (1%)
      Divock Origi
      9 (8.7%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Voting closed: Dec 08, 2016 03:31:56 pm

AFC Bournemouth 4-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 37439 times
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 491 
      Re: AFC Bournemouth 4-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #529: Dec 04, 2016 04:00:37 pm
      haha, have you conveniently forgotten Cou?
      No, you mentioned those players, funny that you don't come up with this sh*t when we are winning. Now we have lost 1 game( pretty badly), and you certainly see the "problem" yourself. Nice :gt-happyup:
      JedtheRed
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 58 
      Re: LIVE: Bournemouth v Liverpool
      Reply #530: Dec 04, 2016 04:00:44 pm
      Total sh*te.

I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this torture on a regular basis.

Chelsea must have no worries at all.

I don't get this post at all. Among all the normal knee jerking after any defeat this is a really shocking post.

We have just been beaten for the first time in 15 games, so exactly what do you mean by this?
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #531: Dec 04, 2016 04:02:25 pm
      Have to say, when we needed our captain to pick up the ball and drive it forward, or at least pass it forward, he frustratingly and frequently passed it backward

Yea, I've defended Hendo, but can't disagree here. Once got to 3-3, we struggled to create a chance, needed bit more drive from the centre.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #532: Dec 04, 2016 04:03:09 pm
      Need another 14 game unbeaten run again now.

Defending second half across the whole team was grim.  I think at half time the players, like me, thought it was probably done and dusted.

Fair points. Thing is, though, the squad that came out of the Burnley defeat was fresher and less depleted by injuries than this one. Mane out now (if he is) probably puts Lallana up top with Can staying in midfield. Firmino without Coutinho around didn't look anywhere as fluid either whilst I must say that now, looking at the depth of the squad, I really don't think we can afford the luxury of keeping a defender as proven in quality as Sakho out of sight and out of mind because of an attitude problem as long as he performs on the pitch.

Little niggles to what was looking like a smoothly travelling little vessel have got my attention.

Big game that next one.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #533: Dec 04, 2016 04:03:49 pm
      Anyone that gets 7 points in the prediction league for that is getting punched 😁
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,326 posts | 773 
      Reply #534: Dec 04, 2016 04:05:28 pm
      Crap defending, after twice been 2 goals too the good. Plenty of work ahead, Mr Klopp !!
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #535: Dec 04, 2016 04:06:36 pm
      very down after that same old story for us reason why we not going win league these year, we not careful we could end up out top 4 in new year, l think Chelsea will go on win league now
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,285 posts | 935 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #536: Dec 04, 2016 04:07:10 pm
      Depresed
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #537: Dec 04, 2016 04:07:43 pm
      So Mane injured so probably means Wijnaldum up front who hasn't sown he can do much in attack with Can in midfield. A long f**king winter with that clown in the middle.  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 491 
      Reply #538: Dec 04, 2016 04:07:56 pm
      very down after that same old story for us reason why we not going win league these year, we not careful we could end up out top 4 in new year, l think Chelsea will go on win league now
      1 game, just one game. Miserable attitude.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,285 posts | 935 
      Reply #539: Dec 04, 2016 04:10:28 pm
      Looking back at the keeper he made one save from the ball that hit him and four other shots and never save one utter sh*t
      RedWilly

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #540: Dec 04, 2016 04:11:13 pm
      Jesus Christ. I didn't watch the game but I'm amazed we managed to throw that away, 2 0 and then 3 1 up and conspire to lose the game.

A lot of those lads were involved vs Palace a few years back, they should have F***ing learnt from that episode to never assume the games over.

Need to get back on the bus now and string some wins together.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #541: Dec 04, 2016 04:12:26 pm

If only we could've parked the bus at 3-1 up !

redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #542: Dec 04, 2016 04:13:16 pm
      No, you mentioned those players, funny that you don't come up with this sh*t when we are winning. Now we have lost 1 game( pretty badly), and you certainly see the "problem" yourself. Nice :gt-happyup:

"See the problem myself", god did you actually read what other posters got to say? Or you are just targeting me for fun? Don't even mention sh*t when you have conveniently avoided my earlier question about Cou. So you think the same players did all the tricks all those games before. Did you actually read the posts by many here instead of pretending everything is well and dandy? Did it occur to you how many times Origi bailed us out?
      I've said before Wijnaldum is too slow and too lighweight for us at the beginning of the season
      Said the same about Can before
      Said the same about Lucas 7 years ago
      Said the same about Firminho. 1 in 5 player.
      Said the same about Hendo 5 years ago

I did not said these just today. Perhaps you have missed all that.You may not be a true Liverpool fan to start with going by your username here. So I ain't gonna waste my time answering your questions.

glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,836 posts | 477 
      Reply #543: Dec 04, 2016 04:15:57 pm
      I don't get this post at all. Among all the normal knee jerking after any defeat this is a really shocking post.

We have just been beaten for the first time in 15 games, so exactly what do you mean by this?

I think he meant is the "torture" that being out defense, giving up goals, and it seems that it's not yet fixed.

But you are also in point, first loss in 15 games, time to build on another streak after this disaster today.

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,285 posts | 935 
      Reply #544: Dec 04, 2016 04:19:21 pm
      I think he meant is the "torture" that being out defense, giving up goals, and it seems that it's not yet fixed.

But you are also in point, first loss in 15 games, time to build on another streak after this disaster today.

The seems to an awfull lot of building to be done
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,245 posts | 1226 
      Reply #545: Dec 04, 2016 04:20:02 pm
      Had to leave the score updates at 2-0 and 'Bournemouth ca t get our their own half'.

Only now just seen the FT score.

What in the name of f*ck happened?! Utter disaster

Like AFC Wimbledon comeback, only we ain't f*ckin' non-league minnows
      scotscouse
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 40 
      Reply #546: Dec 04, 2016 04:20:32 pm
      Jesus Christ. I didn't watch the game but I'm amazed we managed to throw that away, 2 0 and then 3 1 up and conspire to lose the game.

A lot of those lads were involved vs Palace a few years back, they should have f**king learnt from that episode to never assume the games over.

Thats the point i was making in my post Red Willy regarding the Crystal Palace game small tight grounds lower positioned teams home crowd sense the frustration within our team we have to rise above that as a team
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #547: Dec 04, 2016 04:20:34 pm
      A bad day, thats it. Remember last time we lost? In f**king August, yes, its been 3 and a half months with this team only. We will be back stronger.

Yep.  As much as it's tempting to fume we're about 3 places higher than I thought we'd finish this season and on our second highest points total for 25 years so I think I can avoid going postal.

I might still have a moan like.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 491 
      Reply #548: Dec 04, 2016 04:23:24 pm
      Don't even mention sh*t when you have conveniently avoided my earlier question about Cou. So you think the same players did all the tricks all those games before. Did you actually read the posts by many here instead of pretending everything is well and dandy? Did it occur to you how many times Origi bailed us out?

I've said before Wijnaldum is too slow and too lighweight for us at the beginning of the season
      Said the same about Can before
      Said the same about Lucas 7 years ago
      Said the same about Firminho. 1 in 5 player.
      Said the same about Hendo 5 years ago

I did not said these just today. Perhaps you have missed all that.
      I didn't missed anything.You never mentioned Coutinho in the first post I quoted, don't spin this sh*t with me. You come out with this  and term it as" I have said this all along", but I have only asked you on those 3 players you mentioned. You constantly have a jab at Firmino at every chance you get, even when he had a good game, and now you think the others 2 are too slow to be playing. Wow, just wow.

So we won the previous games because of Coutinho, but lost this one just because Firminho, Wij, Hendo are too slow, but you ignored the fact they have been present in almost every match we won.

And for "I have been saying this all along"  :lmao:

Just missed this 1 in a 5 game player too, Holy sh*t, thats madness.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #549: Dec 04, 2016 04:25:45 pm
      Whats most dissapointing today is not the loss but the manner.

Klopp goes on at the fans about being believers but seems to me a few of his own players are doubters.

Really thought we would not be seeing those sort of performances again.

Karius was a completes shambles today and its no great surprise that when Lucas starts in the first team we struggle and that seemed to reverberate to the rest of the defence esp Lovren who was back to his first season form.

Firmino was a complete passenger and surely should have been taken off.

Where was Hendo as the DM..........to be caught on the counter like that shows a complete lack of football brains.

Said it before Can's best position is as a number 6 and that goal did nothing to change my mind.

We really missed Mane's tracking back as witnessed by being caught on the counter time after time.

Clyne was probably the only one who merits a positive mention.

Can isn't disciplined enough to play as a 6 though. He goes walkabouts far too often and that would result in no protection for the back 4.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #550: Dec 04, 2016 04:26:09 pm
      Makes you wonder why we wasted the £3M on Klavan if he cant get in ahead of Lucas.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #551: Dec 04, 2016 04:26:58 pm
      If only we could've parked the bus at 3-1 up !

Well that is the nail on the head, does Klopp actually know how to set up a team to defend a F***ing lead, I thought he had some kind of tactical genius as an assistant!!

Utterly pathetic, I'm so so pissed off. I genuinely think that is the league gone, not because of points but because every team will now see that all they have to do to beat us is shoot at goal, doesn't even have to be a great shot. We might as well have a cardboard cutout for a goalie.

Quick Reply