Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LP LFC Agony Aunt extraordinaire

Read 39088 times
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Re: LP LFC Agony Aunt extraordinaire
      Reply #46: Sep 17, 2009 07:18:33 pm
      This thread is hilarious!  :lmao:

Auntie LP ( :f_tongueincheek:) ..... I have a question about guys .......do they all really care only about looks or are there a few sensible ones who actually like us for more than our body and who we really are ?
      Lets see what the great Dr.Princess has to say about this !
      Well yes looks are important but is that the ONLY thing you care about in relationship ?

Well Niks, although a lot of men may appear to just be attracted to us girls for our looks, I assure you that there are men out there that care about more than just what you look like.  :angel: Looks won't get you far when it comes to a relationship. A casual 'fling' is the furthest that will go.

A personality and a good sense of humour are far more essential than just the way you look. And believe it or not, men know this aswell!  :o Being attracted to someone for just there looks is nothing compared to being attracted to someone for there personality, and for just being them really. So be yourself and let Mr.Right find you. ;)
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #47: Sep 17, 2009 07:23:32 pm
      So, I used to like a girl for a long time. I finally mustered the courage and told her I liked her at a friend's event (house garden too :O) in 2007 and told her to think about it and get back to me after our exams but it's already 2009 and still no answer.

That of course, made up my mind to not talk to her again cause according to my mates, she stood me up and that's a very mean thing to do( giving No as answer would have been a good desture at leasT). I used to text her but I'll either get a reply a year later( not literally but I'd get replies the next day) or no reply. So , all in all, I probably wasted my time.

So, LP, what do you think? (I hope you don't tell me to fix it because I can't be bothered to)

Hmmm... What did she actaully say or do when you told her you liked her?
      Did she seem shocked, happy...?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #48: Sep 17, 2009 07:23:51 pm
      Code: [Select]
      Male to Female Ratio:  5.7:1
      Best not be slagging us off now! ;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #49: Sep 17, 2009 07:24:13 pm
      So be yourself and let Mr.Right find you. ;)

Torres is already spoken for...... Dunno who niks Mr Right is tho  :f_tongueincheek:
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #50: Sep 17, 2009 07:25:00 pm
      I'm always Mr. Right to the person to my left.
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #51: Sep 17, 2009 07:27:47 pm
      Thanks guys ! I'm happy that I can see this form a real guy's point of view . Most of the guys in my school are noobs anyways ! One of 'em said " girls are toys you;re just meant to play with them". Yeah obviously I will be attracted to a guy first by his looks but if he genuinely likes me and we are really compatible then like you guys said ' everything else is a bonus' .

EDIT : Sorry about ruining your thread LP !

That guy is clearly about as mature as a 5 year old! And deserves a good slap.
      Stay well away niks.  :)
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #52: Sep 17, 2009 07:28:44 pm
      Torres is already spoken for...... Dunno who niks Mr Right is tho  :f_tongueincheek:

:D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #53: Sep 17, 2009 07:30:18 pm
      C'mon who wouldnt be attracted to Torres he's lush and I'm a bloke :D
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #54: Sep 17, 2009 07:31:31 pm
      ^ True, he is pretty cute. But spoken for unfortunately RedLFCBlood! :(

;)
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #55: Sep 17, 2009 07:33:58 pm
      I know i'd bin my other half for his money :D
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #56: Sep 17, 2009 09:28:22 pm
      Err, LP, I'm your top client here!

Ignore the other dross and answer my question, it was clearly the best! ;)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #57: Sep 18, 2009 03:04:45 am
      Hmmm... What did she actaully say or do when you told her you liked her?
      Did she seem shocked, happy...?

I got a free (lame) hug, haha. She didn't really say much. Don't think I can even remember that incident clearly anymore. :D
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #58: Sep 18, 2009 06:59:15 am
      Err, LP, I'm your top client here!

Ignore the other dross and answer my question, it was clearly the best! ;)

Sorry Ross  :D

Well, if a girl usually likes you, she'll usually pay more attention to you, which should be enough to give you a hint. It really depends on the environment of which you meet the girl. For instance in a pub/club/house party, usually there's no second guessing, if she's consumed alcohol, chances are she'll probably just tell you!  :D

But in a work/School environment...  You might find that you catch each others eyes a lot. And she may just text you for the most simplest thing, e.g 'What time are you in at tomorrow?' which will lead to 'What are you up to?' and so on, so forth.

She'll laugh at your jokes (even though they may not be THAT funny)
      If she's usually a confident girl, you may notice that she gets a little bit shy when around you.
      She will just be nicer to you in general, e.g asking you if you want a lift, taking an interest in most things that you mention while talking.
      You may also find her friends asking you random questions about relationships and so on, this is to find out if you like the girl in question. But this technique is usually used on the younger generation ;)

In general, I think if she likes you, you should pick up some sort of vibe no matter how small.
      All girls have different ways of showing a guy that she likes them, but I think I've said all the main things.
      Hope this helps! ;)
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #59: Sep 18, 2009 07:15:12 am
      That guy is clearly about as mature as a 5 year old! And deserves a good slap.
      Stay well away niks.  :)

Thanks for the info Auntie LP , you have truly made me believe in guys now ( well some of 'em )  ! All of my friends and I know to stay away form that guys , he is my age , 16 , and he knows that he can't mess with our group because there is 4 of us so if he tries something one one of us the other three will beat him up ! ;D ! Yeah I will find my Mr.Right i have loads of time , I'm only asking this because alot people in my grade are already in a relation ship and I seem to be lagging behind ( but I'm not too bothered about though  ) !

RedLFCBlood : I would totally go for Nando ( if he was my age ,in my school and not already married :f_tongueincheek:)  He's everything I'd want in a guy : Sweet , hot , cute , down to earth and awesome footy skillz  , shy and loyal !
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #60: Sep 18, 2009 08:56:53 am
      But in a work/School environment...  You might find that you catch each others eyes a lot. And she may just text you for the most simplest thing, e.g 'What time are you in at tomorrow?' which will lead to 'What are you up to?' and so on, so forth.

Oh right.

So maybe that text I got saying "STAY THE F**k AWAY OR I'LL GET A RESTRAINING ORDER" didn't mean she likes me then. ???
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #61: Sep 18, 2009 09:41:14 am
      Sorry Ross  :D

Well, if a girl usually likes you, she'll usually pay more attention to you, which should be enough to give you a hint. It really depends on the environment of which you meet the girl. For instance in a pub/club/house party, usually there's no second guessing, if she's consumed alcohol, chances are she'll probably just tell you!  :D

But in a work/School environment...  You might find that you catch each others eyes a lot. And she may just text you for the most simplest thing, e.g 'What time are you in at tomorrow?' which will lead to 'What are you up to?' and so on, so forth.

If she's usually a confident girl, you may notice that she gets a little bit shy when around you.
      She will just be nicer to you in general, e.g asking you if you want a lift, taking an interest in most things that you mention while talking.
      You may also find her friends asking you random questions about relationships and so on, this is to find out if you like the girl in question. But this technique is usually used on the younger generation ;)

In general, I think if she likes you, you should pick up some sort of vibe no matter how small.
      All girls have different ways of showing a guy that she likes them, but I think I've said all the main things.
      Hope this helps! ;)

You seem to know very well, don't you LP? :D but in my honest opinion, I think you got most of those right. Well done, LP and great thread ;)
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #62: Sep 18, 2009 10:16:54 am
      Sorry Ross  :D

Hope this helps! ;)

Nice one LP!

That wasn't particularly for me, just for any guy on here that's interested. I know for a fact it's difficult to tell at times whether they are just being friendly or there's more there than meets the eye.
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #63: Sep 18, 2009 10:20:16 am
      Nice one LP!

That wasn't particularly for me...

I'm Sure it wasn't Ross...  :D
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #64: Sep 18, 2009 10:30:31 am
      Do you write a column for the local papers, LP? ;D

Aunt Agony's
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #65: Sep 18, 2009 10:38:09 am
      Do you write a column for the local papers, LP? ;D

Aunt Agony's

I was thinking along those lines myself Ad !  I think that dear deardre may be getting on a little now, maybe theres some money in it for her ?
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #66: Sep 18, 2009 10:40:17 am

OI!

As an Agony Aunt you're not supposed to be sarcastic. I'll sack ye in a minute.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #67: Sep 18, 2009 10:41:19 am
      OI!

As an Agony Aunt you're not supposed to be sarcastic. I'll sack ye in a minute.

Come on, Ross. We know you've got some hidden agendas :)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,890 posts | 6822 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #68: Sep 18, 2009 10:56:16 am
      Okay here's one for the lads.

Dear Liverprincess, how as lads do we know when a girl is interested in us? What signs may she give? I believe we often as gentlemen don't notice and there are missed opportunities. Do inform.

:D

Sorry Ross  :D

Well, if a girl usually likes you, she'll usually pay more attention to you, which should be enough to give you a hint. It really depends on the environment of which you meet the girl. For instance in a pub/club/house party, usually there's no second guessing, if she's consumed alcohol, chances are she'll probably just tell you!  :D

But in a work/School environment...  You might find that you catch each others eyes a lot. And she may just text you for the most simplest thing, e.g 'What time are you in at tomorrow?' which will lead to 'What are you up to?' and so on, so forth.

Hope this helps! ;)

I think Ross was referring to the Internet, in particular, forums  :D

Lovin' this thread, great work and advice LP.

Quick Reply