Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Liverpool 0-2 Spurs in game and post match annoyance

Read 47945 times
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Re: Liverpool 0-2 Spurs in game and post match annoyance
      Reply #644: May 15, 2011 08:51:18 pm
      It's not the first time I've seen Webb ref the way he was today, he does have form reffing us at Anfield and I've seen him have a few shockers.

Like in the first half when Lucas was fouled kemlyn rd side and the ball had well gone was worthy of a yellow, but f**k all out of that manc loving c**t.

You could dissect every decision ever but in the end it'll just wind you up....
      Everton Dan
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 49 posts |
      Reply #645: May 15, 2011 08:52:02 pm
      Mega LOLs. I know your just going to moan at me for this but as an Evertonian this was a good result. Not as funny as West Ham though. 2-0 up and still lost. HAHAHA
      LFCexiled
      Reply #646: May 15, 2011 08:52:04 pm
      You probably can't see the beauty....in the dawn's early light or the moon shining across a clear night sky.....Heathen.

That is one hell of a ridiculous comment.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #647: May 15, 2011 08:53:59 pm
      I don't care about any of that crap, we're talking about football and all I want is Liverpool football club to be the best.

That's very nice,is your play station on the blink?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #648: May 15, 2011 08:53:59 pm
      Forget to mention, who was it who Shelvey shoulder-charged into the Kemlyn?
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #649: May 15, 2011 08:55:26 pm
      Forget to mention, who was it who Shelvey shoulder-charged into the Kemlyn?
      Sandro.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #650: May 15, 2011 08:55:48 pm
      What the F**k.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #651: May 15, 2011 08:55:58 pm
      Mega LOLs. I know your just going to moan at me for this but as an Evertonian this was a good result. Not as funny as West Ham though. 2-0 up and still lost. HAHAHA

Have a go merchant.....
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #652: May 15, 2011 08:56:41 pm

We'll give you that, now you can go book an open top bus and parade Liverpool's 2-0 loss to Tottenham to your hearts content, make a celebration of it kidda.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #653: May 15, 2011 08:57:37 pm

Making me laugh thinking about that again.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #654: May 15, 2011 08:57:41 pm

Give it up.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #655: May 15, 2011 08:58:31 pm
      We'll give you that, now you can go book an open top bus and parade Liverpool's 2-0 loss to Tottenham to your hearts content, make a celebration of it kidda.

Their gutted, they took four points off this season and still can't finish above us!!
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #656: May 15, 2011 08:58:50 pm
      Making me laugh thinking about that again.
      Yeah, thought the fella he kicked in the face was gonna punch him haha!
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,945 posts | 287 
      Reply #657: May 15, 2011 09:00:51 pm
      No need for Agger to Challenge....gave the ref all the excuse he needed....defo red card though...anyway old ground which I can't be bothered with..

Stick to the real issue......the summer rebuilding job.

And what about Rafael? Berbatov dived, Webb bought it. Today Spurs got a gay pen and 10 mins before that Pienarr went straight through the back of Kuyt, no sign of the ball and gets away scott free. I'm sick to death with the same story every time we get Webb. He's made out as one of the best refs in the world and its bull, how can someone "so good" screw up so many decision, and we have had more of our fair share of bad luck with him.

Dont get me wrong ofc we need to rebuild and we are at least 4 players short of a prem winning side, but spurs run their luck today and didn't play well enough to beat us by a 2 goal margin. Dawson was MOTM but they didnt create too much against us.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #658: May 15, 2011 09:01:43 pm

He's on about the man u game in Jan.

Yeah, thought the fella he kicked in the face was gonna punch him haha!

I couldn't see that from my spec in the kop, but we were all laughing anyway at that point.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #659: May 15, 2011 09:02:00 pm
      Can anyone remember the last time Liverpool won a game when Webb was in charge? I can't at the moment, but then that may just be because of the usual shocking display on offer from him. Best ref in the country? The tw*t should be made to take charge of conference games, but I've a feeling he'd still be out of his depth! Don't forget, this is the idiot that allowed Nigel De Jong to carry on in the World Cup Final after taling out Xabi Alonso with a flying kick to the chest... No two ways about it, Webb is a MANC lover through and through!

Suppose it doesn't change the fact we were still a goal down though, and failed to score at home after such a trail blazing past few weeks...
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #660: May 15, 2011 09:02:03 pm

Well if you can't see the beauty in another teams performance than your not very cultured are you....Oh yes you never said...Were you there today?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #661: May 15, 2011 09:03:23 pm
      And, if Spurs manager Harry Redknapp had stated his reluctance to play in next season's Europa League because of the impact it has on a top-flight campaign, it was not matched by his players at Anfield.

Instead, it was the lacklustre home players who seemed more determined to avoid Europe's less prestigious competition.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9484323.stm

Is the secret is out?

Cant understand half of the comments on the forum.
      For months everyone has been saying its a piss poor competition..its a joke cup...it snares up Thursdays etc etc.

As an oldie we were proud to get into the Inter Cities Fairs Cup and win it.
      Its us now trying to manage our own expectations.

At the end of the year we were all in suicide alley with The Face Rubber.
      We had only just got rid of the Yankee jokers....dark dark days for this club.

I take great comfort that we have whacked the other top four sides and have given those ones down the East Lancs a little cloud over their prancing about for this season.
      I would rather be today where we are ......than where they are.

Its been a delirously happy four months with the club returning back to the Liverpool Way.

We have done very very well.

As the Stones sung ......

"You dont always get what you want
      You might just find.. you get what you need."

If we want our perch back from the Mancs we may just think next January that not to be snarled up in a our first FULL season under King Kenny and co is just what we need.

Have faith. We have come this far on the road.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #662: May 15, 2011 09:03:46 pm
      Well if you can't see the beauty in another teams performance than your not very cultured are you....Oh yes you never said...Were you there today?
      Mate for fucks sake shut the up.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #663: May 15, 2011 09:05:04 pm
      Can anyone remember the last time Liverpool won a game when Webb was in charge? I can't at the moment, but then that may just be because of the usual shocking display on offer from him. Best ref in the country? The tw*t should be made to take charge of conference games, but I've a feeling he'd still be out of his depth! Don't forget, this is the idiot that allowed Nigel De Jong to carry on in the World Cup Final after taling out Xabi Alonso with a flying kick to the chest... No two ways about it, Webb is a MANC lover through and through!

Suppose it doesn't change the fact we were still a goal down though, and failed to score at home after such a trail blazing past few weeks...

Did any of you see Maxi's dive ? it was unbelievable....but no yellow card,Suarez dived a couple of times today as well,but i guess you never saw that either...
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #664: May 15, 2011 09:05:33 pm
      Can see a few warnings being handed out here calm down lads.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #665: May 15, 2011 09:06:08 pm

There was no beauty in the other teams performance.

And no i wasn't F***ing there, whats your point? You think you're better than me because you were?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #666: May 15, 2011 09:06:40 pm

Give it up with this beauty sh*t, Spurs ain't all that and it was hardly total football that they were playing today.
      Redknapp came with a plan and it worked, but it did involve them being fouling cu*ts themselves.

Behave lad, BigV is an Aussie living in America, it's gonna be struggle for him to get to every home game isn't it.

Quick Reply